General site rules
Rules of behaviourRules for banningCourt Martial rulesTerms and abbreviationsContacting staff
General game rules
FAQ: Country/Map relatedFAQ: Other
FAQ: Army Beginners GuideFAQ: Army CharacterFAQ: Army Unit/Battle
FAQ: Navy BeginnersFAQ: Navy TutorialFAQ: Navy Unit/BattleFAQ: Navy CharacterUnofficial guides
Reference GuideNavy Reference GuideUnit DescriptionsShip Descriptions
| - How can I contact king-and-country.com staff?|
- Is their anything special I need to do when contacting staff?
How can I contact king-and-country.com staff?
The contact form
The easiest and best way to contact us is by using the contact form, which you can find under 'contact' in the menu. All staff members will be able to read and reply to your message, which means you are likely to get a pretty quick response. The reply will be sent to your email, so be sure to use a valid email address on the form.
When sending a message through the contact form, select the most appropriate description from the "type of question" drop-down list. This does not have an effect on how fast we will reply to the message (so no need to make it look worse than it is), but helps us keeping things organised. More important is the subject; please make sure the subject you use describes the content or object of your message well. In the body include any information which may be relevant, that way we will be able to give you a better reply.
On the forum you can give suggestions, ask questions, report bugs as well as discuss things with other players. The forum is a great place for suggestions and questions since other users will be able to respond to them. Staff members also check the forum regularly - often several times a day - and give answers or comments where necessary. Posting bugs on the forum also is great, since other users will then be aware of the bug and can avoid it. And maybe another user has experienced the same and knows of a quick fix for the problem. You should not use the forum for private issues or for complaints (especially complaints about bans).
Other ways to contact us
There also are other ways to contact us:
- The 'moderator' account ingame - this is an account which all staff have access to. Players who violate our rules will receive warning and/or penalties from this account. When you receive such a warning, you can reply to the message in the normal way (if you think a reply is needed). We also use this account sometimes to send individual players a message about something. It is possible to send a message to this account to ask a question or report something, but we would prefer it if you'd use the contact form.
- Ingame messages - you can send an ingame message to one of the admins (recognisable by their special symbol). This is best used for quick, non-urgent questions or comments; for anything serious, please use the contact form. (Remember the admin will also receive the normal messages any player gets - which can be quite a volume - and your message might get lost in it.)
- Private messages on the forum - the forum allows you to send PMs to other users, including staff members. You can use this if you want to get in touch with a specific staff member; generally - this might be getting boring ;-) - it is better to use the contact form though.
Is their anything special I need to do when contacting staff?
There's nothing special you have to do, just some common sense things:
- Describe your problem/question/situation as well as you can.
- Be polite, even when you have a complaint or disagree with us. Don't use all-caps ("shouting"), foul language, or do anything else which is not nice. If you are not polite, you may get only a very short reply - if you get a reply at all.
- Be patient, though we are sometimes able to reply within minutes, that is not always the case. We are not online 24/7 and if we are online we may not be able to reply immediately. We try to reply to all messages within 24 hours.
- Choose one method of contacting us. As you can read above, the best ways to contact us are to use the contact form or the forum. It is not necessary to use both. It's also not needed to use the contact form or forum in combination with PMs ingame or by the forum.